How to make Honey Lime Chicken with simple recipe at home
Lemon Chicken is a famous Indian Snack. People around the world love to eat honey lime chicken because of its tempting taste and delicious aroma. I am sharing an easy and quick recipe to make Honey Lime Chicken at home. This is very simple and unique recipe. Try this recipe at home to make delicious chicken snack at home. Because chicken is a favorite foods snack of every single person.
Procedure to make Honey Lime Chicken
For making Honey Chicken at home, you have to follow the quick and simple recipe that is given below.
- Chicken thigh with skin, five to six
- Garlic cloves, one tbsp
- Honey, one tbsp
- Soy sauce, one tbsp
- Lime or lemon juice, two tbsp
- Cayenne pepper, as per taste
- Salt, as per taste
- Vegetable oil, as required
- In the first step, marinate the chicken wings for one an hour in a mixing bowl.
- For marination, at a large mixing bowl and start adding the ingredients in the bowl.
- First of all, add one tbsp of honey in the bowl.
- Then, add cayenne powder, salt, soy sauce, garlic cloves and lemon juice.
- Now, take a spatula and mix the ingredients together to make the marinated mixture.
- After that, take the chicken wings with skin and add them in the marinated bowl.
- Fold the chicken wings well in the marinated mixture and place the bowl in the refrigerator for one hour maximum.
- After one hour, transfer the marinated chicken wings to a baking tray and drizzle some vegetable on it.
- Now, bake the chicken wings at 220°C for 40 minutes.
- After half time, flipping the chicken wings with a fork.
Delicious and yummy Honey Lime Chicken is ready to eat now, garnish it with chopped parsley and serve.