How to make the best Gluten free Chicken Parmesan with Rutabaga Noodles recipe at home
Today, I am sharing an amazing recipe of how to make Gluten free Chicken Parmesan with Rutabaga Noodles easily at home by using a simple recipe. You can easily make yummy Chicken Parmesan at home in restaurant style.
Ingredients to make Gluten free Chicken Parmesan with Rutabaga Noodles
- Chicken breast, three (large)
- Salt, one tbsp
- Almond meal, one bowl
- Dried parsley, one tbsp
- Oregano, one tbsp
- Garlic powder, one tbsp
- Onion powder, one tbsp
- Black pepper, one tbsp
- Parmesan cheese, one bowl
- Egg, one
- Rutabaga, spiral shape
- Marinara sauce, one cup
- Mozzarella cheese, some slices
To make Gluten free Chicken Parmesan with Rutabaga Noodles at home, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, take clean chicken breast pieces and slice them into thin layers by cutting from the center.
- After that, take a bowl and add almond meal, parsley, oregano, salt, black pepper, ginger powder, onion powder and parmesan cheese and mix them.
- Now, beat one egg in a plate and coat the chicken with a layer of egg and then with the mixture of Parmesan cheese.
- Then, bake the chicken slices for about 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Now, take spiral shaped Rutabaga Noodles and place them in a baking dish and sprinkle some salt and black pepper.
- Place that Rutabaga Noodles dish in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Then, apply a layer of Marinara sauce on baked chicken slices and place a layer of mozzarella cheese and again bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a flat-shaped plate and put a layer of baked Rutabaga Noodles, then place chicken slice and sprinkle with some thyme and oregano.
Now, serve your delicious Gluten free Chicken Parmesan with Rutabaga Noodles.