How to make Eid Special Namkeen Karahi Gosht at home
Eid is a famous and religious festival for Muslims. They make different food items like Mutton Karahi, Roast etc on Eid day to make their family feast joyful and delicious. Today, I am going to share an easy and mouth-watering recipe with you to make Eid Special Namkeen Karahi Gosht at home within half an hour.
Procedure to make Namkeen Karahi Gosht
For making Namkeen Gosht Karahi at home, you have to follow the given recipe.
- Ghee, half cup
- Onion, two medium (sliced)
- Mutton Boti, half kg
- Garlic paste, one & half tsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Cumin seed powder, half tsp
- Water, two cups
- Yogurt, half cup
- Sesame seeds, two tbsp ground
- Poppy seeds or almonds, two tbsp ground
- Black pepper powder, one tbsp
- Fresh milk cream, two tbsp
- Green chilies, two julienne shaped
- Ginger piece, two tbsp julienne shaped
- Dry coriander seed powder, half tbsp
- In the first step, take a wok and add ghee and let it melt on medium flame.
- After that, add sliced onions and fry them until they become translucent.
- Now, add half kg Mutton Boti in the wok and fry for two minutes.
- Later, add garlic paste and mix well until the mutton start changes its color.
- After five minutes, start adding the spices like salt, cumin seed powder, dry coriander seed powder and fold them well with a stirrer.
- Then, add water and bring them to boil by covering the lid on medium flame approximately for an hour.
- After one hour, switch off the flame and add yogurt, sesame seeds, poppy seeds/almonds, black pepper and mix them well.
- Again switch on the flame and add two tbsp of cream and mix.
- In the last, simmer on low flame for 2 minutes and sprinkle green chilies and ginger.
Delicious and creamy Namkeen Karahi Gosht is ready to serve now; you can serve it with Nan or Roti and enjoy your day.