Hot & Spicy Chicken Pocket Rolls with Simple Recipe
This recipe is very easy to make the Hot & Spicy Chicken Pocket Rolls that looks very yummy because of their pocket shape. You will love to make this recipe for parties or family get together. It has a delicious taste due to the existence of chicken chunks and spices. You can make it quickly by following the steps. It is a perfect party snack for the autumn and winter season.
How to Make Hot & Spicy Chicken Pocket Rolls
The ingredients to make the Chicken Rolls at home are following.
- Boneless chicken, half kg
- Lemon, ½
- Salt & pepper, ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder, half tsp
- Red chili powder, one tsp
- Chat masala powder, ½ tsp
- Curd, one tbsp
- Oil, one tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste, one tsp
- Coriander leaves, few chopped
- Mint leaves, few chopped
- Green chilies, two
- Red bell pepper, one
- Oil, one tbsp
- All purpose flour, to make dough
For making Omelette:
- Egg, two
- Salt & pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Cheese, few pieces
- Oil, for frying
- First of all, take a clean bowl, add boneless chicken, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, pepper, turmeric powder, Chat Masala, curd, oil, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, green chilies, red bell pepper and mint leaves.
- Then, mix well all the ingredients by using a spatula and set it aside.
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, sufficient water and oil to knead the dough, make thick dough from it to make the pocket rolls, give it rest for few minutes.
- On the other hand, take two eggs in a bowl and beat them well, add salt, pepper, red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and give them a good mix to it.
- After that, heat the oil in a pan, fry the marinated chicken for few minutes and keep it aside.
- Then, add the oil to the pan and heat it to take the Omelette mixture, fry it until done.
- Later, add egg mixture take the dough and make a small round roti from it.
- In the last step, place the Omelette and add the mixture on roti, now seal the pocket rolls by using egg.
- Finally, fry these chicken rolls until getting golden brown.
Serve the Hot & Spicy Chicken Pocket Rolls with sauce and ketchup.