A quick and easy recipe to make Delicious Gulab Jamun at home
Today, I am going to share an amazing recipe with you to make Delicious Gulab Jamun at home. It is an easy and interesting recipe. You can easily make yummy Desert at home by following the recipe.
Ingredients to make Gulab Jamun:
- Butter, two tbsp
- Powder milk, two cups
- Baking powder, one tsp
- All purpose flour, two tbsp
- Semolina, three tbsp
- Water, two tbsp
- Milk, six to eight tbsp
- Oil, for frying
- Sugar, two cups
- Green cardamom, four to five
- Water, four cups
- Lemon juice, three tbsp
- Pistachio, for garnishing
- In the first step, we will make the dough for the balls. For this, take a mixing bowl and add two cups of powder milk in it.
- Now, add butter in the bowl and mix them well with your fingers.
- Then, take a baking powder, all purpose flour and add them in the mixing bowl.
- After that, take another bowl and add three tbsp semolina and make a slurry with water.
- Let it soak in water for ten minutes and then add the mixture to the milk powder mixture.
- Later, add milk in the bowl and mix the dough with hands and keep it aside for twenty minutes.
- Now, make balls with the dough and deep fry them in oil until they change their color.
- In next step, make sugar syrup, add sugar, green cardamom, lemon juice and water to the pan and bring it to boil.
- Now, add friend ball and soak them for two hours.
- In the last, garnish it with pistachio and sugar syrup.
Yummy Gulab Jamun is ready to serve now.