How to make delicious Mutton Jalfrezi with easy method
Chicken Jalfrezi is a famous meal of Asians. People like to make it on special occasions like parties or feasts. But today, I am going to share an easy and simple recipe with you to make Mutton Jalfrezi at home. Follow the instructions given below to make your meal exciting with mutton.
Procedure to make Mutton Jalfrezi
For making Jalfrezi by using mutton instead of chicken, you have to follow the given procedure.
- Onion paste, two tbsp
- Chopped capsicum, two
- Onion chopped, two
- Ketchup, two cups
- Ginger paste, half tsp
- Garlic paste, half tsp
- Chili sauce, two tbsp
- Soy sauce, two tbsp
- Vinegar, two tbsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Button red chilies, one tbsp
- Black pepper powder, one tsp
- Cumin seeds one tsp, (roasted & crushed)
- Green chili, four
- Oil, one cup
- Water, one cup
- In the first step, heat one cup oil in the saucepan and then add onion paste in it.
- Now, cook the paste for at least one minute by continually stirring.
- After one minute, add ginger garlic paste in the saucepan and sauté them on low heat.
- Then, add boneless mutton in the pan and cook for five minutes on low flame.
- After five minutes, start adding the salt and one cup of water.
- Bring the mixture to cook on medium flame by covering the lid for twenty-five
- When water dries completely, start adding the spices like red chili flakes, black pepper, cumin seeds powder, vinegar, chili sauce, soy sauce and give them a good mix.
- In a separate pan, heat one tsp of oil and fry vegetables like capsicum, onion and green chilies.
- Now, add tomato ketchup in the mutton gravy and mix them well.
- After that, add fried vegetables in the mutton gravy and fold them well.
- Cook for five minutes on low flame until oil comes out in the corners.
Delicious Mutton Jalfrezi is ready to serve with fresh Nan or Roti and enjoy with your family.