How to make Pani Puri with Yogurt and Tamarind Sauce
Today, I am going to share a hot and spicy street snack recipe to make Pani Puri with Yogurt and Tamarind Sauce at home with the simple and easy procedure. It is a famous Indian snack and popular among Asians. The hot and spicy taste of Pani Puri makes it desirable to everyone. Try this simple recipe at home.
Procedure to make Pani Puri with Yogurt and Tamarind Sauce
For making Pani Puri at home, you have to follow the quick and easy recipe that is given below.
- Red chili powder, two tbsp
- Chat Masala, one tbsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Cumin seeds powder, one tbsp
- Peppermint sauce, one cup
- Tamarind sauce, one cup
- Coriander, one cup
- Onion, one large (chopped)
- Potato, one cup (boiled & mashed)
- Puri, as required
- Yogurt, one cup
- Sev, one cup
- Boiled Bean Sprouts, one cup
- In the first step, take two medium sized potatoes and boil them properly.
- Now, mash the potatoes and pour them into the large mixing bowl.
- After that, chop one onion and add it to the bowl.
- Then, start adding the spices like salt, Chat Masala, red pepper, salt, cumin seed powder and chopped coriander.
- Now, mix the ingredients well by using a spoon and the filling is ready.
- After that, take the puri and make whole in them with your fingers.
- Now, fill the puri with the potato fillings and place them aside on a plate.
- After that, add boiled sprout beans and then, put some yogurt over it.
- Now, put tamarind sauce, mint sauce and cover them with sev.
- In the last, sprinkle some chopped coriander and some Chat Masala over the puri.
Pani Puri with Yogurt and Tamarind Sauce is ready to eat now, serve it fresh with Khata Pani and enjoy with your family.