A quick recipe to make Peshawari Chapli Kabab with Lamb Mince
Chapli Kabab is one of my favorite recipes because it is simple and easy to make within less time. You can easily make Peshawari Chapli Kabab with Lamb Mince at home by following the simple and easy recipe. You can use these Kababs in a burger, pita bread or eat them with plain mint sauce.
Procedure for Peshawari Chapli Kabab with Lamb Mince
For making Chapli Kabab at home, you have to follow the quick and easy procedure that is given below.
- Corn flour, two tbsp
- Red chili powder, half tsp
- Red chili flakes, half tsp
- Dry coriander powder, one tsp
- Whole Indian spices, quarter tsp
- Carom seeds, quarter tsp
- Salt, one & half tsp
- Cumin powder, one tsp
- Ginger, one inch
- Garlic cloves, two
- Coriander, crushed
- Tomato, one large
- Spring onions, two
- Fresh chilies, two
- Lamb mince, one kg
- Olive oil, two tbsp
- Egg, one
- In the first step, take a mixing bowl and add clean lamb mince in it.
- Try to remember that always use fresh mince to make Chapli Kabab.
- Then, add olive oil in the mince bowl and leave it for five seconds.
- After that, take ginger & garlic paste and add it in the bowl.
- Now, start adding the spices like salt, red chili powder, chili flakes, Indian spices, cumin seeds powder, carom seed powder, dry coriander powder, gram flour and give them a good mix.
- Later, add coriander, tomato, spring onion, chilies and mix the mixture well by using your hands.
- After mixing, beat one egg in a bowl and add it to the mixture and mix again.
- Now, make Kabab by using your hands and place them on a plate.
- Then, heat the grilling pan and put some oil in it.
- Fry the Kabab in the grilling pan from both sides until they turn brown in color or cook properly.
Yummy Peshawari Chapli Kabab with Mutton Mince are ready to eat now, serve them hot with mint sauce or tomato ketchup.