How to make Pakistani Desert Matanjan at home
Today, I am going to share an easy and simple recipe with you to make Pakistani Desert Matanjan at home. Try this recipe at home to delicious rice for your family. It is very easy to make. Matanjan is a famous Pakistani dessert recipe. People love to make it for feasts, wedding and their special occasions.
Procedure to make Pakistani Desert Matanjan
For making Matanjan at home, you have to follow the given procedure that is given below.
- Water, one bowl
- Salt, one tbsp
- Oil, two tbsp
- Soaked rice, one kg
- Sugar, 700gm
- Milk, three cups
- Khoya, one cup
- Rasgollas, one bowl
- Ashrafi Green, one bowl
- Ashrafi red, one bowl
- Cashew nuts, one bowl
- Almonds, one bowl
- Coconut, one bowl
- Green cardamom, four pieces
- Raisins, one bowl
- Food color (yellow, green, red), quarter tsp each
How to make:
- In the first step, take a cooking pot or vessel and fill it with water and bring it to boil.
- After boiling, add salt, oil and soaked rice in the cooking pot and cook until the rice is boiled.
- Later, take another wok and add milk and sugar to
- Cook them until the sugar melts completely and milk starts
- Then, add coconut and cardamom in the milk and whisk it well.
- Now, add boiled rice in the milk and fold them well with a spoon.
- After that, add one cup oil, cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, khoya, and other materials in the rice.
- In the last step, sprinkle all food colors over the rice and cook with covering the lid.
Pakistani Desert Matanjan is ready to serve now, enjoy with your family and friends.