Delicious recipe of Potato Cutlets with Mushrooms that make mouth water
Today, I am sharing a delicious recipe, to make Potato Cutlets with Mushrooms by using simple ingredients. This recipe is very easy to make and its taste is amazing. In this recipe, there are very fewer spices which give amazing taste to cutlets. These cutlets are made from simple potatoes which are the most important things in the Asian foods. No one can deny the importance of potatoes because these are added in many vegetables and other recipes. Here is the method to make this delicious recipe.
Easy Recipe of Potato Cutlets with Mushrooms
- Potatoes, one kg
- Mushrooms, three hundred grams
- Onions, two
- Seed oil, sufficient
- Egg, one
- Salt or pepper, as per taste
- Firstly, take the potatoes and wash them with the fresh water.
- Now, peel the potatoes and put them into the pot with some water.
- Now, take the pot on the stove and turn on the flame of the stove.
- Then, boil the potatoes until done.
- Then, put them off to the stove.
- Meanwhile, let’s make the stuffed mushrooms.
- Firstly, you just need to chop onion and mushrooms in equal size.
- Now, take a saucepan and add onions with seed oil.
- Now, take it on the stove and turn on the flame.
- Then, let it fry for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then, add salt and pepper as according to your taste.
- Now, mash the potatoes properly.
- Then, add egg and salt in mashed potatoes and stir the potatoes well.
- Now, let it cool down a bit.
- Then, make flat round pieces out of the mashed potatoes.
- Now, add mushrooms and make a small pie out of it.
- Then, roll it in the breadcrumbs and fry in the pan.
- Finally, serve it with sour cream.
You should try these amazing Potato Cutlets with Mushrooms.