How to make Smokey Mutton Qeema with easy recipe
Today, I am going to share an easy recipe with you to make Smokey Mutton Qeema with the simple and easy recipe. You can easily make it at home and enjoy with your family. Mutton recipes are famous in Pakistan and loved by people. Try this recipe at home and enjoy with your family.
Procedure to make Smokey Mutton Qeema
For making Mutton Qeema at home, you have to follow the quick and easy recipe that is given below.
- Mutton mince, half kg
- Yogurt, half cup
- Cumin seeds, one and half tbsp
- Coriander powder, one and half tbsp
- Red chili, half tbsp (crushed)
- Garam Masala powder, one tsp
- Onion, four tbsp (fried)
- Raw papaya paste, one tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste, one tbsp
- Oil, half cup
- Charcoal for smoke
- Green chilies, three to four
- Ginger, half inch
- Green coriander
- Mint leaves
- In the first step, take a large mixing bowl and add mutton mince in the bowl.
- After that, add yogurt cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chili crushed, Garam Masala powder and mix them well.
- Now, add fried onion, raw papaya paste, ginger & garlic paste and salt in the mixing bowl.
- Then, cover the bowl and place it aside for two to three hours.
- After two hours, heat some oil in a pot and add marinated mince.
- Cook properly for five to six minutes on medium heat.
- Now, cover the lid and cook for fifteen to twenty minutes until mince is done.
- After that, cook on high flame until water evaporates and oil becomes
- Then, heat the coal and give a smoke for three minutes.
- Now, sprinkle green chilies, ginger, fresh coriander, mint leaves.
Smokey Mutton Qeema is ready to seat now, serve it hot with fresh Nan or Roti.