Soft and Yummy Puff Pastry with Easy Recipe At Home
Puff pastry is the bakery item that is mostly served with the tea. It has delicious taste because of its softness. You can also make Soft and Yummy Puff Pastry at home same as bakery style by using this recipe.
Make Bakery Style Soft and Yummy Puff Pastry
To make the Puff Pastries, following ingredients are required in your kitchens.
- Oil, 400 grams
- Water, 200 ml
- Egg (Optional), one
- Butter, four tbsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Sugar (Powdered), two tbsp
- All-purpose flour, 500 grams
- Water, if required
- First of all, take a clean wok, add butter and let it melt until comes to room temperature.
- After that, catch a bowl, add chilled water with ice cubes, melted butter, leave it until butter becomes solid and refrigerate for hours.
- In a jug, add water, salt, egg, oil, sugar and whisk well all the ingredients.
- Then, catch a bowl, add all-purpose flour, gradually add egg water mixture and knead until you get soft and smooth dough, add water if required cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Now, take a solid butter and squeeze out excess water completely, catch a square pan and set butter paper and place a block in a rectangular shape pan.
- Later, place a butter paper on the top with the help of kitchen hammer flattens butter, freeze it for half an hour.
- In the next step, catch your prepared dough, sprinkle a generous amount of flour on it and roll out dough into round shape by using a rolling
- Then, set a solid butter block in the center of the dough, roll the four sides, dust the dry flour on it and roll out into a rectangular shape with rolling pin.
- Again, fold up one-third into the middle and the other third on top, double and overlap the remaining sides of the dough, cover it with the lid and freeze it for twenty minutes.
- After that, bring out from freezer, dust dry flour and roll out into a rectangular shape with the help of rolling pin.
- Later, repeat the overlapping folding process cover and freeze it for twenty minutes.
- Now, again take them out from the freezer, sprinkle dry flour and flatten out in a rectangular shape with a rolling pin, puff pastry is ready and use as required.
Enjoy the Soft and Yummy Puff Pastry.