How to make Yummy Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker at home
By following this recipe, you can make chocolate cake easily without an oven. Today, I am sharing a delicious recipe of how to make Yummy Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker by using simple ingredients. It is a different and easy recipe to make delicious chocolate cake easily. In this recipe, simple ingredients are used which can be available easily. To make Yummy Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker, you just have to follow the simple and easy steps and your yummy Chocolate Cake will be ready within forty minutes.
Ingredients to make Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker
- Salt, half teaspoon
- Instant coffee, half teaspoon
- Baking soda, half teaspoon
- Baking powder, half teaspoon
- White flour, half cup and six tablespoons
- Cocoa powder, six tablespoons
- Grind sugar, one cup
- Oil, one-quarter cup
- Egg, one
- Water, half cup
- Vanilla essence, one teaspoon
- Milk, half cup
Procedure to make Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker
- First of all, take a bowl or pan and spray with butter on the pan and put butter paper on it.
- Take a pressure cooker and sprinkle one cup salt in it. Now, pre-heat the pressure cooker for fifteen minutes.
- Stain the dry ingredients in a separate plate and add icing sugar in it.
- Heat the water for forty seconds and mix coffee in it.
- Now, in the flour mixture add oil, vanilla essence, egg and milk. Now, beat it slowly.
- Then, add coffee mixture slowly and mix with a spatula.
- Pour out the batter into the pan and heat the pan on a low flame in the cooker for first five minutes then on a medium heat for forty to fifty minutes.
Yummy Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker is ready to serve. Enjoy delicious Chocolate Cake with your family.