How to make Crispy Baked Chicken Fries at home
Potato fries are favorite of everybody, especially of kids. Today, I am sharing a unique recipe to make Crispy Baked Chicken Fries at home by following the simple recipe. It is a different recipe to make delicious chicken fries by using boneless chicken strips. You can easily make it at home by following the simple and easy procedure.
Ingredients to make Crispy Baked Chicken Fries
- Chicken breast slices, two to three
- Baking spray, as require
- All purpose flour, half cup
- Ground black pepper, half tbsp
- Paprika powder, half tbsp
- Garlic powder, half tsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Eggs, two (slightly beaten)
- Breadcrumbs, one bowl
For making Crispy Baked Chicken Fries, follow the given procedure.
- In the first step, take boneless chicken breast slices and cut them into strips.
- After that, take a baking tray and spray it with baking spray.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl and add all purpose flour in it.
- Then, add black pepper, paprika, salt and garlic powder into the mixing bowl.
- Now, take a whisk and mix all the dry ingredients well.
- After that, coat chicken strips with the dry batter one y one.
- Later, take a mixing bowl and slightly beat eggs into the bowl.
- Now, dip the chicken strips in eggs.
- In the last, coat them with breadcrumbs well.
- Now, place the chicken strips on the baking tray and put it in the oven.
- Then, bake the chicken strips for twenty minutes at 350 C.
- After some time, turn the side of the strips by using a fork.
- Now, take a serving dish and place them in it.
Delicious Crispy Baked Chicken Fries are ready to eat now, serve them with chili sauce and chilled cold drink.