Easy step to make Basic Plain and Soft Sponge cake without an oven
Most people like to eat simple sponge cake with tea or coffee. It is very easy and quick to make. Today, I am going to share an easy recipe to make Basic Plain and Soft Sponge cake without an oven at home. It is a simple recipe and easy step by step procedure which will help you to make a fresh and soft cake at home for tea-time.
Procedure to make Basic Plain and Soft Sponge cake without an oven
For making Basic Plain and Soft Sponge cake without an oven, you have to follow the simple step by step procedure which is given below.
- All purpose flour, half cup
- Eggs, four
- Slightly ground sugar, half cup
- Baking powder, one tsp
- Vanilla extract, one tsp
Things we need
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking pot
- Baking pan
- Greasing brush
- Butter paper
- Iron rack/stand
- In the first step for making a sponge cake, Now, take a cooking pot and spread salt in it evenly.
- Then, turn on the flame and heat it up for five minutes.
- Now, take granulated sugar in the mixing bowl.
- Now, take a blender and grind the sugar well to make a fine
- Then, take a large mixing bowl and start adding caster sugar in the bowl.
- After that, add all purpose flour and four eggs in the blender.
- Now, add oil, baking soda, soda bicarbonate and vanilla essence in the blender.
- Then, grind the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Later, take a cake mould and grease it with butter or oil.
- After that, add cake batter in the mould and spread it evenly.
- Once the salt is medium hot, place the cake pan carefully in the cooking pot.
- Then, close the lid for 30 minutes and cook on low flame.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes in the same condition.
- After thirty minutes, pour out the cake into the serving plate.
Yummy Basic Plain and Soft Sponge cake without an oven is ready to serve with tea. You can also garnish it with your favorite toppings and ingredients.