An Easy Recipe to make Black Pepper Chicken at Home
If you are Chinese Food lover then it’s a great deal for you here, because thinking of a Chinese cuisine meal is not just related to chicken Manchurian and fried rice. There are so many dishes in Chinese cuisine, which are not very famous yet tasty. Chinese Black Pepper Chicken is one of our favorite take-out recipes. This is one of easiest chicken stir-fry that is not sweet, but tender and has subtle peppery bite. If you like black pepper and fan of Asian flavors then this recipe is perfect for you. So, today I am going to share a recipe of Black pepper chicken, that take less time to cook and very rich in taste.
Procedure to make Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
Here is a simple and step by step procedure to make Black Pepper Chicken at Home.
- Chicken, four hundred gram
- Salt, as per taste
- Black pepper, one tsp
- Egg, one
- Corn flour, one tsp
- Olive oil, for frying
- Extra virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Onion sliced, one
- Capsicum sliced, one
- Green chili, two
- Chili sauce, one and half tsp
- Soya sauce, one tbsp
- Oysters sauce, one tbsp
- Black pepper powder, one tsp
- Chicken powder, one tsp
- Water, one Cup
- Chinese salt, one tsp
- Sugar, one tsp
- Corn flour, one tbsp
- Tomato, one
- Green Onion, two tbsp
- First of all, take a bowl add chicken, salt, black pepper, egg, corn flour and then mix it Well.
- Now, take a sauce pan, heat olive oil and then add marinated chicken and stir until the chicken is fully cooked.
- In another pan, add extra virgin olive oil, cooked chicken, onion, capsicum, green chili and sauté for while until soft and tender.
- Now, add chili sauce, soya sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper powder, chicken powder and mix everything well.
- After that, add water, chinese salt, little bit of sugar and corn flour then give it a good mix.
- Lastly, add tomato, green onion in it. Cook chicken and all vegetables in sauce for a minute or until sauce starts to thicken. Remove from flame and serve hot.
Mouthwatering black pepper chicken is ready. Serve with white rice or naan.