Homemade Cheesy Noodles Pizza without oven and yeast
Today’s amazing recipe is for pizza lovers because I am going to make different pizza at home that is Cheesy Noodles Pizza without yeast and oven. You can easily make yummy pizza at home with simple ingredients.
Ingredients to make Cheesy Noodles Pizza
For making dough
- All purpose flour, one cup
- Baking powder, one tbsp
- Baking soda, half tbsp
- Sugar, one tbsp
- Salt, half tbsp
- Oil, one tbsp
- Yogurt, two tbsp
- Water, quarter cup
- Instant Noodles, one pack
- Pizza sauce, as require
- Cheese, one cup
- Boiled corns, one cup
For making Cheesy Noodles Pizza without oven and yeast at home, you have to follow the given procedure.
- First of all, take a large mixing bowl.
- Then, add all the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix them with a spatula.
- Now, add oil, yogurt, salt, sugar and water into the bowl.
- Then, knead the mixture with your hand.
- Prepare soft dough and cover it with the lid and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After that, prepare instant noodles in a saucepan.
- Then, make round balls of the dough and on a flour dusted surface, make a disk
- After that, prick the base or dough with a fork.
- Now, transfer the base dough on an oil greased pan.
- On the top of the base, spread pizza sauce evenly.
- After that, make a layer of cheese and then spread cooked noodles.
- Then, sprinkle some boiled corns and again make a layer of cheese in the last.
- Now, cook it on a medium flame with covering lid.
When the bottom of the base turns crispy and brown then transfer it to a serving plate and serve it hot.