Amazing Recipe of Spicy Chicken Macaroni with Sriracha Sauce
Chicken Marconi is a quick and easy way to fulfill the appetite. The boiled macaroni with the delicious spices and sauces makes a surprising combination. The specific sauce which enhances the taste of macaroni is the sriracha sauce. You can also enjoy Chicken Macaroni with Sriracha Sauce at home by following the steps.
Tasty Recipe for Chicken Macaroni with Sriracha Sauce
The ingredients required and procedure to make chicken macaroni is following. Make it and enjoy it at home.
- Macaroni, one pack (250 g)
- Chicken bone less, (300 g)
- Chopped garlic, two cloves
- Ginger (finely chopped), one inch
- Carrots (chopped), three
- Cabbage (small chopped), one
- Bell pepper (chopped), one large
- Ketchup, one cup
- Sriracha sauce, 1/4 cup
- Soya sauce, two tbsp
- Lemon juice, two tbsp
- Black pepper, one tsp
- Red chili flakes, 1/2 tsp optional
- Salt to taste (add in last)
- Oil, four tbsp
- Dried parsley, one tsp
- Vinegar, two tbsp
- Water, one cup
- Corn flour, one tbsp or tsp
- First of all, boil the macaroni as directed on the packet.
- Then, add two tbsp oil in a wok and stir fry veggies for just one minute on high heat.
- After that, add two tbsp again and fry the ginger and garlic paste.
- Later, add chicken and cook it on high flame.
- When water dries from the chicken and its color changes, add spices and sauces except sriracha and ketchup into the mixture and give it one minute.
- Now, add ketchup and sriracha and give it a boil.
- In the next step, add water, vegetables and give and give a mix.
- After that, give it two minutes and add corn flour mixed with two to three tbsp water.
- Then, add macaroni and sprinkle herbs, add lemon juice simmer for one minute more.
- Finally, the delicious recipe is ready to serve.
Enjoy the Chicken Macaroni with Sriracha Sauce with your family and friends.