How to make Chicken Supreme with bacon and mushroom in a cream sauce
Chicken supreme is a variety of chicken. It’s the breast of chicken without the bone. It is a famous French dish and very popular due to the creamy flavor. It’s not an actual recipe although it seems to have become one with some processed commercial food industries. I am sharing an amazing recipe to make Chicken Supreme with bacon and mushroom at home. This chicken breast recipe has mushrooms, Smokey bacon, onion, garlic and white cream sauce. It’s simple to make and commendable of any restaurant meal.
Procedure to make Chicken Supreme with bacon and mushroom
Follow the given procedure for making it on the stove using only one pot, or as in this case, one pan. Make this quick and easy meal yourself less than 30 minutes.
- Chicken breast, two
- Salt, as per taste
- Black pepper, half tsp
- Plain flour, for coating
- Olive oil, one tbsp
For making gravy
- Bacon, seven to eight strips
- Onion, one medium sized
- Mushrooms, as per taste
- Garlic paste, one tbsp
- Chicken stock, one cup
- Fresh cream, one cup
- Salt, small pinch
- Black pepper, small pinch
- Parsley, chopped
- Turned Mushroom, optional
- In the first step, take chicken breasts and sprinkle black pepper and salt on them.
- Now, dust them with some plain flour and cook in olive oil on a medium heat.
- When the chicken breast turned light golden in color, place them on a plate and set aside.
- Later, cut onion, bacon and mushrooms in desired
- Now, sauté them in the same pan and continue stirring.
- Then, add one tbsp of garlic paste in the pan and cook well.
- Later, add chicken stock and cream to the pan and bring it to boil.
- Now, add salt and black pepper to the pan and cook.
- Then, chop fresh parsley leaves and add it to the pan.
- Now, take a serving dish and first place the chicken breast piece and the put turned mushroom on chicken.
- After that, pour yummy mushroom and bacon gravy over it and garnish with chopped parsley.
Delicious Chicken Supreme with bacon and mushroom with creamy sauce is ready to serve now.