How to make delicious Bread Rolls with Chicken and Cheese at home
Today, I am sharing a delicious recipe for Bread Rolls with Chicken and Cheese at home with simple and easy steps. It is a quick recipe for any party or brunch. Try this yummy recipe at home and enjoy with your family.
Ingredients to make Bread Rolls with Chicken and Cheese
- Butter, one bowl
- Boneless chicken, one kg
- Onion, one medium
- Ginger paste, one tsp
- Garlic paste, one tsp
- Green chilies, two tbsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Cumin powder, one tbsp
- Black pepper powder, half tbsp
- Sweet grams, one bowl
- Coriander leaves, as required
- Red bell pepper, half
- Soft cream cheese, one cup
- Bread slices, as required
- Eggs, three
- Breadcrumbs one bowl
To make delicious Bread Rolls with Chicken and Cheese at home you have to follow the given procedure.
- First of all, take a cooking pot and put butter in it.
- Heat the butter on a medium flame and add chopped onions.
- Sauté them for one minute on low flame.
- Then, add boneless chicken in the cooking pot and cook.
- After that, add ginger-garlic paste and green chili paste in the cooking pot.
- Then, cover lid and cook for some time and let the chicken tender.
- After that, add all the spices and mix.
- Then, add boiled sweet corns and half red bell pepper.
- Cook all the ingredients for one minute on a medium flame.
- In the end, add cream cheese and coriander leaves into the mixture and mix them with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl.
- Take bread slices and cut the corners of bread.
- Place the filling mixture on the bread and stick it with flour mixture and roll.
- Then, dip the rolls in the eggs first then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil and fry the rolls until their color turns to light golden.
Delicious Bread Rolls with Chicken and Cheese are ready to serve now.