Make Dhaba Style Daal Mash with Simple Recipe
If you want to eat Dhaba Style Daal Mash at home without going out, then follow the instructions given in the article. The mixed spices gives Daal Mash the amazing taste as like restaurant food.
Homemade recipe for Dhaba style daal mash
- Mash Daal, 1.5 cups
- Salt, one tsp
- Red chili (crushed), one tsp
- Cumin powder, one tsp
- Coriander powder, 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric, 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder, 1/2 tsp
- Coriander, three tbsp
- Whole spices powder, 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt, three tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida, one small piece
- Dry fenugreek leaves, one tsp
- Oil, 1/2 cup
- Onion, two (medium)
- Tomato, two (medium)
- Firstly, make daal mash and soaked for thirty minutes in hot water then add it to the saucepan and boil it in the half of its water.
- Try to save one cup of water from boiled daal for further use.
- After that, add one inch chopped ginger also cut some strings for garnishing and take them aside.
- Then, pour a half cup of oil in a pot, add asafoetida and chopped ginger and sauté for one minute.
- Later, add chopped onions and cook till gets golden brown and soft.
- Now, add Ginger garlic paste with all spices, cooked spices for a minute then add tomatoes along with half a cup of water and cook
- After that, the tomato gets tender and look like a paste add boiled daal to it and mix well.
- Then, add yogurt into the mixture and cook it on high flame till oil comes out.
- Later, add chopped green chilies, dry fenugreek seeds, whole spices powder, coriander and remaining water.
- Finally, mix it well and cook it for another five to six minutes on a low flame and when daal become tender, put off it from the stove and serve it with naan and
Try it and enjoy the delicious Dhaba Style Daal Mash!