How to Make Shampoo for Hair Growth | Home Remedy
Hair fall is an annoying hair issue, and many of you face it. Because of it, you lose the volume and also the length of your hair. The weak roots of hair fall of quickly, and this is the cause that you cannot have longer hair. The thing also hinders the growth of your hair. What to use for hair growth and to prevent hair fall. For this, the choice of shampoo matters a lot. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make herbal shampoo to get long hair fast.
Herbal Shampoo to Get Longer & Thicker Hair Fast
To make natural shampoo at home, the ingredients you need are:
- Curry leaves, seven to eight
- Black sesame seeds, one tsp
- Onion, one
- Ginger, two-inch piece
- Hibiscus flower with leaves, two to three
- Indian gooseberries powder, one tsp
- Water, two cups
- Boil all the ingredients on a low flame in two cups of water.
- Strain this water, and let it cool down.
- Now, add this water to your shampoo and mix well.
- After this, you will get the shampoo to get long hair ready for use.
How to Use:
Use this shampoo always to wash your hair. For the best results, continue using it regularly.
This herbal shampoo to get long hair is easy to make and use. It works for the hair of all types, and its results are amazing. So, if you are facing any hair issue, there is no need to find any other solution now. Make and use this herbal shampoo, and it will let you have long, strong and healthy hair. Share it with your friends too.