How to Remove Unwanted Hair | Homemade Wax
Do you have unwanted hair on your skin? What do you use to remove these hair? For this purpose, the use of wax is the most common. You can get wax easily at home. However, you can make it easily at home for your sensitive skin using all natural ingredients. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to sugar wax at home to get rid of unwanted hair permanently. So, if your skin is sensitive, do not worry. Make and use this natural product and get rid of your unwanted hair without any type of skin damage.
Natural Wax for Quick & Permanent Removal of Unwanted Hair
- Colgate Toothpaste, one tbsp
- Lemon juice, half tbsp
- Sugar, one tbsp
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add a tbsp of Colgate toothpaste.
- After this, add half tbsp of lemon juice.
- Next, add one tbsp of sugar.
- Now, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mix.
- After this, you will get sugar wax to get rid of unwanted hair permanently ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the paste to unwanted hair, and with it, gently massage your skin. Use the remedy daily for a few days.
It is pretty much simple to wax at home to get rid of unwanted hair permanently, and use it. This wax is made with all natural ingredients, and also, it is 100% safe for all types of skin. So, if you want to get rid of unwanted hair, make and use this wax, and get hair removed easily and fast.