How to make Crispy Chili Stuffed Pakora at home
Today, I am going to share an amazing recipe to make Crispy Chili Stuffed Pakora at home for Iftar menu. Chili Pakora is very simple and all time favorite snack of every person. Try this remedy at home and decorate your Iftar table with yummy Pakora.
Procedure to make Crispy Chili Stuffed Pakora
For making Chili Stuffed Pakora at home, you have to follow the given simple and easy procedure.
For chili stuffing
- Salt, quarter tsp
- Dry coriander powder, quarter tsp
- Roasted cumin seed powder, half tsp
- Achar Gosht Masala, one tsp
- Lemon juice, one tbsp
- Cooking oil, half tbsp
For potato mixture
- Mashed potatoes, half kg (boiled)
- Red chili powder, one tbsp
- Chat Masala, one tbsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Fresh coriander, three tbsp (chopped)
For making Pakora batter
- Gram flour, one cup
- Salt, half tsp
- Baking soda, half tsp
- Cumin seeds, quarter tsp
- Water, as required
- Cooking oil, one tbsp
- In the first step, prepare chili stuffing in a bowl.
- For this, take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients in it that are used to make chili stuffing and set it aside.
- Now, take half kg mashed potatoes and add red chili powder, cumin seeds, Achar Gosht, salt, coriander leaves and mix them well and set aside.
- For making Pakora Batter, add gram flour, salt, baking powder, cumin seeds, water and mix well until smooth batter is formed.
- Later, add one tbsp of oil in the bowl and mix again and rest it aside for twenty minutes.
- Now, take fresh green chilies and wash, pat dry and deseed them.
- After that, in green chilies, add chili stuffing or mozzarella cheese and coat them with potato mixture.
- Then, heat oil in a saucepan and dip Pakora in batter and fry them until they get golden brown.
Crispy Chili Stuffed Pakora is ready to eat, serve them hot with your favorite sauce and enjoy the Iftar time with your family.