Recipe to make Delicious Chicken Tikka Biryani
House wives who are fond of cooking, always try to cook some new and tasty recipes for their family and children. She always try to find some easy and delicious and utterly unique recipes. Here’s something like that Delicious Chicken Tikka Biryani recipe for you. Must try this delicious recipe with crispy corn kabab and you will surely get a great feedback from your family & friends. So, let’s start!
- 600 grams chicken breasts
- 400 ML natural yogurt,
- 1 tbsp lemon juice,
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste,
- Tikka masala, 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp red chili powder,
- ½ tbsp turmeric powder,
- 1 tbsp salt.
- Preheat the oven 220˚C (430˚F).
- Take a bowl and add all ingredients in it one by one.
- Mix it well and marinade it for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Skewer the marinated chicken pieces on bamboo skewers, then place them over a baking tray.
- Bake the chicken skewers for about 15 minutes, until slightly dark brown on the edges and cooked throughout.
- Then place it a side for later use.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 black peppercorns
- Garlic cloves, 2
- Red chili powder, 1 tbsp
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Salt, as required
- 2 finely chopped tomato
- 100 mm natural yogurt
- Water, 100 mm
- Take a pan add oil in it, heat it at a medium heat, and then add onions with the herbs and spices and cook it until just browned.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and fry till soft.
- Then pour yogurt, water, and reserved tikka marinade, mix it well with the vegetables and spices and cook for some more time.
- 400 mm water,
- 300 g basmati rice,
- 1 bay leaf,
- ½ tbsp cumin seeds,
- First, soaked rice for at least 20 minutes before boil.
- Then boil rice by adding all the ingredients.
- 200 grams caramelized onion,
- 20 grams fresh coriander finely chopped,
- 1 tablespoon oil,
- 200 milliliters saffron-infused water.
- The final and last step is to assemble your biryani in the following layers:
- ⅓ rice, ½ chicken curry, ½ caramelized onion, ½ coriander, ⅓ rice, oil, 100 mm saffron-infused water, ½ chicken curry, ⅓ rice, 100 mm saffron-infused water, ½ caramelized onion, and finally top with the remaining fresh chopped coriander.
- Now, Simmer the biryani over a low heat for about 10 minutes or until all the water is absorbed and the rice and chicken are heated throughout.
Your Delicious Chicken Tikka Biryaniis ready, Serve and enjoy! Hope you like this recipe, make it and share your views with us. Cheers!