Easy Way to Make Delicious Besan Barfi At Home
It is one of the famous sweets of India. The main thing is the gram flour which is used to make Delicious Besan Barfi at home. It’s a sweet and delicious Indian dessert that is almost liked by everyone. So, read the steps and make it in your home by following the procedure.
How to Make Bakery Style Delicious Besan Barfi
If you people like to eat sweets, then follow the articles to make Delicious Sweets at home by using few ingredients which are below.
- Gram flour, 200 grams (2 cups)
- Semolina, 50 grams (1/2 cup)
- Powdered sugar, 100 grams (1 cup)
- Oil, 100 ml (1 cup)
- Almonds, 8 to 10 pieces
- Pistachio, 8-10 tsp
- Green cardamom (powder), ½ tsp
- First of all, take a clean pan and place it on the stove to heat it, while heating the pan, add oil in it. Once the oil becomes hot, add two cups of gram flour and mix the ingredients well with the help of a stirrer.
- After that, add semolina into the mixture, mix it well and stir the mixture continuously on low to medium flame. Don’t turn the flame high to protect the oil from burning.
- In the next step, stir it for eight to ten minutes till the oil starts separate from the mixture of gram flour and semolina.
- Later, add powdered sugar and cardamom powder into the mixture and stir for more five minutes.
- After then, pour the mixture into a greased tin or plate, let it cool down for one hour to normal
- In the last step, cut the cold mixture into a square or any shape that you want to make.
Serve and enjoy the Delicious Besan Barfi with family gathering or parties.