Natural Lip Balm to Get Rid of Dark Lips in Winter
Skin darkening is a common issue in winter. The cold weather affects your skin badly. Because of losing natural moisture of your skin, your skin becomes dry. The dry skin gets dark as a result. The same happens with your lips. The dry weather in winter affects your soft and smooth lips, and also, it makes your lips dark. The dark lips do not look good at all, and these damage your spotless and white beauty. What to use to get rid of dark lips? In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make natural lip balm at home to get pink lips in winter.
Homemade Remedy for Pink Lips | Works 100%
- Liquid paraffin
- Gondani fruit
- Phalsa fruit
- Take four to five mushrooms, and also, add leaves of it in the blender jar.
- Add three to four gondani fruit and liquid paraffin.
- Next, add honey, beeswax and glycerin or rosewater. You may use milk in place of rosewater.
- Now, add two to three cloves and blend all the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Next, add the juice of three to four Phalsa fruit to it.
- Now, you will get the balm to get pink lips in winter ready for use.
How to Use:
Use the lip balm daily, and it will keep your lips soft, smooth and pink.
This homemade lip balm to get pink lips in winter is the best. It works fast, and also, it is cost-effective. Make and use it, and have pink, soft lips.