Homemade Remedies to Get Rid of A Sore Throat
A common health issue among the people of all ages is getting a sore throat. This health issue is common in winter. Because of a sore throat, you face extreme pain in your throat. Also, you are unable to digest the foods you eat easily. Thus, this condition is painful for all of you, and for little kids, it is unbearable. What to use to get relief from a sore throat? In the video below, I am going to share with you some simple homemade remedies to get relief from a sore throat instantly.
How to Get Relief from A Sore Throat | Home Remedy
- Mix honey into tea, and then use this tea two to three times a day.
- Use lukewarm water to gargle, and it gives comfort to your throat.
- Add baking soda to lukewarm water. Use this water to gargle, and it is very effective to relieve a sore throat.
- Take a cup of water, and in it, add half tsp of baking soda and half tsp of salt.
- The next remedy to get relief from a sore throat is to mix oil and fenugreek leaves. Use the oil to massage your neck area.
- Add a spoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of lukewarm water and use the water to gargle.
- Boil garlic in water, and then use the water to gargle.
All of the home remedies to get relief from a sore throat work 100%. These are easy to make and use. So, if you get this health issue, do not worry. Try one of the remedies, and stay fit and comfortable.