Homemade Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal
If you face the issue of hormonal imbalance, you are more likely to have unwanted hair growth on your face as well as on your body. The unwanted hair cause unwanted body odor, and also, these cause itching in summer. Also, some of you get the unwanted hair naturally. For the removal of these hair, the use of hair removing creams and wax gives temporary results. What to use to get rid of this issue permanently? In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple remedy to get rid of unwanted face & body hair permanently.
How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair with Home Ingredients
- Wheat flour, half tbsp
- Baking soda, one pinch
- Toothpaste, half tbsp
- Milk, as required
- Take half tbsp of wheat flour.
- In it, add a pinch of baking soda or you may add half tsp if you use for your body.
- Now, add half tbsp of toothpaste to it.
- After this, mix all the ingredients using milk, and make a thick paste.
- Now, you will get the pack to get rid of unwanted face & body hair permanently ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the pack to unwanted hair, and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rub it off, and then wash your skin. Use it daily.
This pack to get rid of unwanted face & body hair permanently works fast, and also, its results are permanent. So, if you have unwanted hair, do not worry now. Make and use this hair removal pack, and get rid of these hair permanently. Also, share the remedy with your friends.