How to make Bread Pizza in a pan without Oven
Today, I am going to share an amazing recipe of how to make Bread Pizza in a pan without using the oven. This is an easy to make a recipe without an oven. You can make this pizza bread for your kid’s lunch box and also for brunch.
Ingredients to make Bread Pizza in a pan
- Tomato, one medium sized
- Capsicum, one medium sized
- Onion, one medium sized
- Green onion, one medium sized
- Mozzarella cheese, half cup
- Cheddar cheese, half cup
- Salt, half tsp
- Chili sauce, two tbsp
- Black pepper, half tbsp
- Bread slices, as require
- Cheddar cheese slices, as require
- Mozzarella cheese slices, as require
- Butter, one tbsp
To make delicious Bread Pizza in a pan at home, you have to follow some easy steps given below.
- First of all, take a large mixing bowl.
- After that, take all vegetables and wash them with fresh water.
- Now, cut the tomato in cubic shape and pour into the mixing bowl.
- After that, cut the carrots, onion and green onion in cubic shape and pour them into the mixing bowl.
- Now, add two tbsp of chili sauce in the bowl.
- Then, add salt and black pepper in the bowl.
- Now, take a spatula and mix all the ingredients well.
- Later, add grated cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese in the bowl and mix them.
- Now, take bread slices and place a layer of mixture on the bread.
- Then, place a slice of mozzarella cheese on the top of ingredients.
- Do it same with all other slices and place them on a plate.
- Now, take a non-stick cooking pan and place bread slices in it and cook them for 10 minutes with a lid covered.
- After 10 minutes, place them in a serving dish and enjoy with ketchup.