CHICKEN CREAM AND CHEESE CRESCENT RECIPE
This chicken cream and cheese crescent recipe is very delicious and easy recipe. These chicken cream cheese crescents are the perfect appetizers to make for any occasion.
- All Purpose flour one cup
- Instant yeast two tablespoon
- Sugar One Tablespoon
- Salt one tablespoon
- Warm milk one and half cup
- Warm water two cup
- Butter two tablespoon
INGREDIENTS FOR STUFFING
- Cream Cheese Six Tablespoon
- Cooked Chopped Chicken two Cup
- Chopped Two Onion
- Salt and Black Paper for the Taste
- Melted butter two tablespoon
- Red chili one tablespoon
How to Cook (Method)
- Take a large bowl and add all purpose flour, Instant yeast, sugar, salt, and butter knead it with warm water and milk until form soft dough.
- Cover with a wet cloth and leave to rise for an hour until double. Pinch dough and roll out on floured working surface in an even rectangle. Cut into six rows by four rows to make 24 squares.
- Take a small bowl and mix cream, cheese, mayo, cooked meat, onion and red pepper for the taste.
- Divide mixture evenly among the squares.
- Fold one corner of the dough over the filling. Roll opposite corner of dough over roll. Press to seal. Shift on a parchment-lined baking sheet and over rolls with a clean dish towel and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Brush top with melted butter.
Bake at 180 degree c for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and after this process serve immediately.