Chicken noodles recipe make at home
Chicken noodles are very favorite of children and as well as adults. It’s filled with many health benefits and is great to eat anytime. It is not like normal noodles it is hot and spicy Chicken noodles are also helpful in weight control.
- Noodles, two hundred gram
- Chicken boneless, one cup
- Capsicum, one (chopped)
- Carrot, one cup
- Peas, one cup
- Corn, one cup
- Soya sauce, one fourth cup
- Onion, half (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste, one teaspoon
- Paprika powder, one teaspoon
- Oil, one tablespoon
- Black pepper powder, one teaspoon
- Corn flour, one tablespoon
- Salt, half teaspoon
- Water, six to seven cups
- Take about six and a half cup water in a pan and boil it.
- Add dry noodles in boiling water and cook about ten minutes stir it for time to time until noodles are soft. Don’t overcook.
- Drain, cool with water and keep it on the side.
- Take another pan; add oil ginger garlic paste in it.
- Turn on the flame and fry it for five to six minutes on low flame and stir time to time.
- Then add boneless chicken in it and fry it for three to four minutes on medium flame.
- Then add onion, capsicum, carrots, peas, corn and cook it for two to three minutes on medium flame.
- Keeps moving the spoon and then add soya sauce, cover it with lid and cook for two to three minutes till it done.
- After that remove the lid.
- After that take half cup water, add corn flour in it and mix well then add the mixture in pan and cook it on low flame.
- Then add half teaspoon salt, paprika powder, black powder, and black paper powder and stir it.
- Cover pan with the lid and cook it for five minutes on low flame.
- Then remove the lid and add boiled noodles, mix it well on high flame for about three minutes.
- Remove from heat and your chicken vegetable noodles are ready. Serve and enjoy!
Chicken noodles are quick to make for a dinner or weekend meal. Hope so you will like my easy and quick recipe must try it.