“EASY AND QUICK RUSSIAN SALAD RECIPE”
Today I am going to share with you a delicious and easy Russian salad recipe that you can easily make at home within a very short period.
A Russian salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables. The flavor and texture of the Russian salad are quite different from the standard salads, as it uses parboiled veggies rather than raw once. People like to eat as a sweet dish and salad.
- Boiled potatoes (cubes), two medium
- Apple (cubes), two
- Pineapple chunks, one cup
- Boiled carrot (cubes), one cup
- Boiled peas, one cup
- Boiled egg, one to two
- Mayonnaises, one cup
- Fresh cream, half cup
- Caster sugar, two teaspoons.
- Salt, one teaspoon.
- Black paper, one-fourth teaspoon.
- The white paper, half teaspoon.
- Grapes, half cup
- Pistachio, as required
- Raisin, as required
- Almond, as required
Method (how to make Russian salad very quick)
- First, cut all the fruits and vegetables in cubes shape.
- Take a bowl to add into mayonnaise and fresh cream, beat until well combined.
- Add salt, white paper, black paper and caster sugar and mix well.
- Now add potatoes, apple, grapes, peas, carrot, pineapple crunch and eggs in the above mixture and mix it well.
- Add raisin, almond, and pistachio and whisk until well combined.
Your delicious and quick Russian salad is ready, put into serving bowl.
Keep away in the refrigerator for ten to fifteen minutes for cool down.
Now serve it, hope so you are really enjoying my very easy and quick recipe of Russian salad recipe. Must try it.