Mix Delicious Fried Vegetable Balls Recipe
Delicious, healthy, vegetables balls recipe is perfect recipe for vegans especially. It is best and healthy for children too and perfect for their lunch box. These vegetables balls are also eaten with rice, pasta dishes, mashed potatoes sauce, breakfast sandwiches and creamy tomato spaghetti. This is the perfect dish when you have vegan’s eaters at your home. Everyone loves this Vegetable Balls Recipe. It is a perfect appetizer and tea time snack recipe. The crispy fried kofta made with mixed vegetables is crispy outside and succulent soft inside. It is a perfect snack enjoy with a cup of evening tea or coffee in this rainy winter season. So, let’s start with our recipe!
Make Mix Fried Vegetable Balls Recipe at Home
- Carrot, ½ Cup
- Corn kernels boiled, ½ Cup
- Peas boiled, ¼ Cup
- Fresh coriander, 1-2 tbsp
- Potato boiled, 1 large
- Cheddar cheese grated, ½ Cup
- Red chili crushed, ½ tsp
- Garlic powder, ½ tsp
- Salt, ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs, 1 tbsp
- All-purpose flour, 3 tbsp
- Water, 2-3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs
- Cooking Oil
- First, in grinder add carrot, corn kernels, peas, fresh coriander and chop them and place aside.
- Then, in bowl add boiled potatoes and mash them well.
- Now, in mashed potatoes add grinded vegetables, cheddar cheese, red chili crushed, garlic powder, salt, bread crumbs, mix them well and let it refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then, in bowl add all-purpose flour, water and whisk well.
- In another bowl add bread crumbs and set aside.
- Grease your hands with oil, take a vegetables paste and make a ball with hands.
- Now dip this ball into flour mixture then coat with bread crumbs.
- Finally, place a pan with some cooking oil on low to medium heat and fry balls until golden brown.
- You can use any vegetable according to your choice.
This Vegetable Balls Recipe will be loved by everyone, even meat-eaters too. Must make it at home and also share your experience with me. Stay in touch for more amazing recipes. If you like this recipe, like it, share it and also comment below if you have any suggestion and question. Stay healthy!