How to make African style Peri-Peri Chicken at home
Peri-Peri Chicken is a famous dish of Africans. They love to make it on their traditional events and for parties. It is also eaten in the sub-continent because of its spicy taste and yummy aroma. It’s hard to make it at home because the spices can be exceeding from given amount. So, I am helping you by sharing the quick and easy recipe with you to make African style Peri-Peri Chicken quickly at home. It is an interesting method and can be easy to make. All the spices give yummy and delicious taste to it. Try this easy recipe at home and make your meal exciting.
Procedure to make African style Peri-Peri Chicken
For making Peri-Peri Chicken at home, you have to follow the quick and easy procedure which is given below.
For the marination of the wings:
- Red chili powder, one tbsp
- Salt, one tbsp
- Black pepper, one tbsp
- Soya sauce, one tbsp
- Lemon juice, two tbsp
- Peri-Peri sauce, two tbsp
- chicken wings, half kg
- Corn flour, two tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste, one tbsp
- Tenderizer powder, one tbsp
- Oil, one tbsp
- Oil, as required
- For preparing the batter for the marination of the wings, take a large mixing bowl.
- Now, start adding the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- First of all, take Peri-Peri sauce and add two tbsp of it in the bowl.
- Now, add other spices add sauces into the bowl.
- In the last, add oil in the mixture.
- Then, mix them well to make a paste by using a whisk.
- Later, take chicken wings and dip them in the marination sauce.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and place it aside for half an hour.
- Now, heat some oil in the frying pan and deep fry the marinated wings until they cook properly.
- Place them on a tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
Garnish them with fries and some mint leaves and serve African style Peri-Peri Chicken with a chili sauce or tamarind sauce.