Recipe of Homemade Chicken Mince Pakora
Mouth-wateringly tasty pakoras are a favorite hot snack food for many people. Chicken Mince Pakora is usually made with mince dipped in a yummy gram flour batter and deep fried. Pakoras are popular in rain time because it gives perfect taste with tea. There are variations in making of pakoras. Today, I am gonna share a recipe of chicken pakora which you can made in less that fifteen minutes. Hope you will enjoy this recipe.
Procedure to make chicken Mince pakora:
To make chicken pakora, you have to follow the simple instructions given below. Try this recipe.
- Onion, two medium
- Green chili, two
- Chicken mince, one cup
- Garam masala powder, one tsp
- Red chili, one tsp
- Salt, as required
- Fresh coriander, five to six springs
- Ginger-garlic paste, two tsp
- Gram flour, two to three tsp
- Cooking oil, as required
- Lemon, half
- First of all, take two onions and green chili and cut them in small pieces.
- After that, take a grinder and add mince, onion, green chili, garam masala powder, red chili, salt, fresh coriander, garlic-ginger powder and gram flour in it.
- Then, grinder the ingredients until it becomes fine mixture.
- Now, mixture for making the pakora is ready. Pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Later, take a frying pan and add oil in it. Heat oil for a while.
- After that, put small portions of the pakora mixture in the oil and cook until its color becomes golden brown.
- Then, take a plate and place absorbing paper on the plate.
- Now, put the crispy pakoras in the plate and its all done.
- Lastly, garnish ka pakoras with fresh coriander, mint and lemon.
chicken Mince pakora are ready now. Serve the pakoras with tomato ketcup and mint chutney and enjoy the delicious dish with your family and friends.