Easy Way to Make Keema Naan Recipe without Oven
Today, we are going to share a very famous restaurant style Traditional Pakistani Keema Naan Recipe. If you like to eat meat, then this Keema Naan Recipe is for those people. This recipe is easy to cook and spicy to eat. We can serve this Naan with green Chutney and Yogurt. There are different types of Naans cooked at lunchtime like garlic naan, mince naan etc but this is the tasty Lunch.
Procedure to Make Keema Naan Recipe
Here are ingredients and step by step procedure to make Keema Naan Recipe at home.
Ingredients For Naan Dough
- All-purpose flour, two cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar, half tsp
- Baking soda, half tsp
- Yogurt, half cup
Ingredients For Filling
- Chopped chicken, half kg
- Onion, medium sized one
- Ginger paste, one tsp
- Garlic paste, one tsp
- Green chilies chopped, one tsp
- Coriander leaves, two tsp
- Cumin seeds, half tsp
- Coriander seeds, half tsp
- Red chili powder, half tsp
- Salt to taste
- Celery, half tsp
- Ginger powder, half tsp
- Firstly, make dough for naan. For that purpose, take a big bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, sugar and baking soda. Mix all the ingredients to combine.
- Next, add yogurt and water in it and knead it well to make smooth dough.
- Then, cover it and place aside dough.
- Now, we will ready Keema Naan Filling. We will take a bowl, add chopped chicken and rest of the spices above mentioned. Mix all the ingredients well with the help of clean hands.
- After that, we will make small balls of dough. Punch down the dough and transfer to work surface and roll one ball and put Keem Filling in it.
- Later, we will roll the second ball with roller pin and place in the fist keema Naan.
- Now, place it on direct gas flame until golden brown and cook for three to five minutes.
- After five minutes, flip the side of keema naan and cook it in other side.
- Finally, our Crispy Keema Naan is ready to serve
If you like this Keema Naan Recipe then must try at home and let me know your feedback by commenting below.