Spicy and Crispy Fried Okra (Bhindi) Recipe
Kurkuri and spicy okra (bhindi) recipe is one of the best and instant Indian starter recipe. Marinate with some spices and gram flour, then deep fried to get crispy okra. You have to make simple Bhindi at home with many styles and variations but now try this one, I’m sure you just love this recipe. You can eat this Crispy Fried Okra recipe with boiled rice, your favorite Daal, naan or roti and you’ve got a tasty and nutritious meal. It is instant dish, cook in just few minutes with so simple and easily available ingredients. In coming summer make crispy okra at home and surprise your family and friends with crispy crunchy okra recipe. So, let’s start with the recipe!
How to Make Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi Recipe at Home
- Bhindi (Okra) 250 grams
- Red chili powder,1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ,1 tsp
- Turmeric powder, ¼ tsp
- Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Coriander powder, ½ tsp
- Gram flour, 2 & ½ tbsp
- Cooking Oil, for frying
- First, wash and dry okra completely and then cut okra into slices vertically into 4 pieces.
- Then, in a bowl add okra slices, sprinkle red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt and coriander powder, mix them well until combine and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Now, add gram flour in it, mix well and place aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat some cooking oil and deep fry until golden and crispy.
- Place fried okra in serving plate and serve hot with rice, naan or roti.
- Enjoy and eat!
Hope you like this Crispy Fried Okra, if you really like this recipe, share it with your family and friends. Do comment below for your suggestion and views about the recipe. Stay in touch with us for more delicious recipes. Cheers!