Golden Brown And Crispy Fried Chicken Strips Recipe
Do you like to eat fried chicken strips? There are many reasons to love crispy and crunchy fried chicken strips. It is the perfect meal because chicken has many healthy facts. It is great source to get protein and many other essential nutrients like phosphorus and calcium. We cook many tasty chicken snacks such as chicken Pizza etc. Today, you will learn to cook juicy and tender Fried Chicken Strips recipe. Let’s start to cook this easy and simple restaurant style snack recipe.
Procedure To Make Restaurant Style Fried Chicken Strips
Here are ingredients and simple step by step procedure to make crunchy fried chicken Strips at home.
- Chicken Pieces Boneless, Half Kg
- All-Purpose Flour, One Cup
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper Powder, Half Tsp
- Paprika, One Tsp
- Garlic Powder, One Tsp
- Dried Thyme, Half Tsp
- Nutmeg Powder, Half Tsp
- Dried Parsley, Half Tsp
- Dried Basil, Half Tsp
- Firstly, we will crush the corn flake to make crumbs.
- After that, take a bowl and add plain flour, crushed black pepper, paprika, nutmeg powder, dried thyme, dried parsley powder, and mix it well.
- Furthermore, add dried basil powder, garlic powder, salt according to your Mix all the ingredients well to combine them.
- In another bowl, we will add two eggs, buttermilk, and salt. Beat eggs with the help of beater.
- Now, heat oil at high flame and dip chicken piece into egg then spiced flour vice versa.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken pieces in corn flakes and deep fry all the chicken Strips till golden brown.
Finally, crunchy chicken Strips are ready to serve. You can serve them with ketchup or tamarind chutney. If you like this Fried Chicken Strips Recipe then must try at home and let me know your feedback by commenting below.