An easy Method to Make Quick Delicious Brownies at Home
Brownies are very easy and quick bakery recipe. It’s also so much chocolatey and delicious. Additionally, Brownies are high in calories, fat, and sugar, and these can have a negative impact on your overall health if you eat them on a regular basis. Arm yourself with all the pertinent details, and you’re more likely to have the willpower necessary to resist brownies most of the time. Brownies may not be the ideal health food, but they have a few surprising health benefits. In addition, simple recipe substitutions can cut down on the amount of fat and calories, making your dessert somewhat less sinful. Today, I’m going to share very quick Delicious brownies in no time.
Procedure to make Brownies at Home
Here are the simple ingredients and procedure of Delicious brownies recipe. Follow the step by step Instruction.
- Butter, one cup
- Sugar, two cups
- Cocoa Powder, half cup
- Vanilla Extract, one tsp
- All-purpose flour, one and a half cup
- Eggs, four
- Baking powder, half tsp
- Salt, half tsp
- Walnut, half cup
- Firstly, Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Now, take a bowl and pour one cup of butter in it.
- Later, add sugar, and cocoa powder just whisks the cocoa and make it a smooth mixture.
- Next, add vanilla extract, eggs, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Lastly, add walnut and mix it well.
- Now, pour into a pan and bake for about twenty to thirty minutes.
Finally, our Delicious brownies are ready to eat. You should try it at home. Brownies have chocolate and Chocolate contains antioxidant compounds known as flavanols, which may improve your body’s ability to fight disease and aging. Eating dark chocolate and cocoa may indeed lower blood pressure. However, the addition of fat and sugar tends to counteract these healthful effects.