Quick and Easy Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Pizza is a favorite food of every single person because of its cheesy flavor and yummy aroma. All the ingredients used to make pizza are very healthy and easily available from the market. Today, I am going to share an amazing recipe to make Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza at home by using simple ingredients. Try this recipe at home and make delicious cheesy pizza at home.
Procedure to make Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza
For making Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza at home, you have to follow the simply given procedure.
For making pizza dough:
- Whole wheat flour, one cup
- Dry yeast, 5gms
- Sugar, one tsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Warm water, half cup
- Grated mozzarella cheese, 150gms
- Boiled corns, 200gms
- Mushrooms, 100gms
- Jalapeno peppers, eight to ten
- Tomato, one medium sized
- Onion, one medium sized
- Vegetable oil, one tsp
- Pepperoni, 100gms
- 1 Cup of Whole wheat flour
- Tomato ketchup, three tbsp
- Egg, one
- In the first step of making pizza dough, take a large mixing bowl.
- Now, start adding the ingredients and knead them well by gradually adding warm water.
- Then, cover the lid and allow the dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- After thirty minutes, sprinkle some flour one the plain surface and over the dough.
- Now, make a pizza base in round shape.
- Later, grease the pizza tray with vegetable oil and evenly spread pizza dough on it.
- Then, mix tomato ketchup and one egg in a bowl and spread it on the dough.
- Now, start placing layers of topping materials one by one.
- Then, bake the pizza at 200-400 F for 25 minutes.
- After that, spread grated mozzarella cheese and again bake for 5 minutes more.
Delicious Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza is ready to eat now, serve it hot with chili sauce or tomato ketchup.