Simple steps to make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Today, I have a fantastic recipe to make no-bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. You guys must try this delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate. So, follow the procedure to make it by yourself.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe
- Graham crackers, ten
- Melted butter, seven tbsp
- Cream cheese, 24 ounces
- Sugar (powdered), 1½ cups
- Vanilla extract, one tsp
- Chocolate chips (melted), 1½ cups
- Peanut butter (melted), two cups
- Confectioner’s sugar, one cup
- First of all, take the graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them with the help of rolling pin into fine crumbs.
- After that, pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and mix them in the melted butter, mix it until the texture becomes like slightly wet sand.
- Then, press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a nine-inch springform pan and place into the refrigerator for one hour.
- Now, take a large bowl, mix the cream cheese to make it together and softened, mix until it becomes a smooth
- Later, add one and a half cup of powdered sugar and one tsp of vanilla extract. Now, continue to mix until no lumps remain.
- After mixing, add the melted chocolate into the batter and mix until the color is even.
- Then, pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan by using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top layer and refrigerate the mixture again.
- Now, catch a large bowl, mix melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar into it.
- Later, pour the mixture over the cheesecake in a spring form Pick a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top layer of the mixture.
- Finally, refrigerate it for two to four hours and your cake is ready to eat.
Enjoy the no-bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake by making it at home.