How to make Crispy Fish Cutlets in Restaurant Style at home
As the season on winters is going to start, people will love eating fish according to their taste and choice. Today, I am going to share an easy recipe with you to make Crispy Fish Cutlets in Restaurant Style at home. It is an amazing and easy to make recipe. You will love the taste of finger fish cutlets.
Procedure to make Crispy Fish Cutlets in Restaurant Style
- Boneless steamed fish, one cup
- Potatoes, one cup (boiled and peeled)
- Onions, half cup (chopped)
- Ginger, one tbsp crushed
- Garlic, one tbsp crushed
- Green chilies, one tbsp crushed
- Red chili powder, one tsp
- Garam Masala, one tsp
- Turmeric powder, one tsp
- Lemon juice, one tbsp
- Chat Masala, one tbsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Min leaves, chopped
- Salt, as required
- Whole eggs, two
- Breadcrumbs, one cup
- Oil, for frying
- In the first step, steam the fish and let it cool on room temperature.
- Now, debone the fish with the help of a fork or a knife.
- In the next step, take a bowl and boiled and peeled potatoes in the bowl.
- Now, add boneless fish in the bowl and add chopped onion.
- After that, grate or chop the ginger and garlic and add in the bowl.
- Then, add all the spices like turmeric powder, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, Chat masala, Garam Masala and lemon juice in the mixing bowl.
- Later, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, breadcrumbs and two whole eggs in the bowl.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well with your hands to make a mixture.
- Then, make patties of the mixture as per your choice and place them aside.
- Later, dip the patties in the egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Now, heat some oil in the frying pan and deep fry the patties until they turn light brown in color from both sides.
Crispy Fish Cutlets in Restaurant Style is ready to serve now. Serve them hot and fresh with fish sauce or your favorite dip.