How to make Spicy Chicken Fried Rice in Pakistani Style
Today, I am going to share an easy recipe with you to make Spicy Chicken Fried Rice in Pakistani Style. It is an easy recipe to make yummy Chinese Rice within half an hour. I am making it with my own recipe and the taste is amazing.
Procedure to make Spicy Chicken Fried Rice in Pakistani Style
- Uncooked rice, 800gm
- Boneless chicken, half kg
- Green onion, one cup
- Carrot, half cup
- Peas, half cup
- Capsicum, one cup sliced
- Garlic cloves, three to four
- Black pepper, one tsp
- White pepper, quarter tsp
- Chicken cube/chicken powder, one
- Turmeric powder, two pinch
- Milk, two tbsp
- Soy sauce, one tbsp
- Vinegar, one tsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Eggs, three
- Sesame oil, four tbsp
- In the first step, boil the rice with the regular method and place them aside.
- After that, take a medium bowl and add milk, turmeric powder and mix them well.
- Then, take three eggs and beat them well and fry in a non-stick pan with two tbsp of oil.
- Cook the eggs and while cooking cut into small pieces and set it aside.
- Now, in a separate pan, add two tbsp oil and fry garlic for few seconds or until it starts changing its color.
- After that, add boneless chicken strips and sauté for two minutes.
- Then, add chopped carrots, peas capsicum and white part of green onion and sauté for more two minutes.
- Now, add soy sauce, chicken powder, white pepper and mix them to combine.
- In the salt, check salt if required and then add according to your taste.
Delicious and Spicy Chicken Fried Rice in Pakistani Style is ready to serve now, serve it hot with accompaniments of your choice or Manchurian and enjoy with your family.