An amazing, Quick and easy recipe for Tasty rice balls at home
Our today’s recipe is to make Tasty rice balls at home with the simple and quick recipe. These Rice balls are filled with mozzarella cheese and bologna sauce. Children and adults love these cheesy rice balls. It is an Italian classic dish known as Arancini. These rice balls are such a treat fresh off the stove, stuffed with glorious mozzarella cheese. This recipe is similar in flavor to one of the most popular recipes, Creamy Chicken and Rice. If you loved that dish, you’d enjoy these cheesy rice balls.
Procedure to make Tasty rice balls
For making Tasty rice balls at home, you have to follow the simple and easy procedure which is given below.
- Water, for boiling
- Rice, 400g
- Salt, as per taste
- Mozzarella cheese, one cup grated
- Bolognese sauce, as required
- plain flour, one bowl
- egg, one
- Breadcrumbs, for coating
- In the first step, take a pan and put water and a little pinch of salt in it.
- When the water starts boiling add rice and cook until it absorbs all the water.
- Then, add grated mozzarella cheese and mix it with rice.
- Now, take a portion of rice and press a little with hand and make a slight hole in the center.
- Then, fill the hole with Bolognese sauce.
- Later, take another portion of rice and place over filling and give it a ball shape.
- Now, coat it with flour and roll it properly.
- Then, cover the ball with a beaten egg, with a little pinch of salt.
- Now, coat it with breadcrumbs to make it crispier.
- Finally, turn on the flame, and add plenty of oil in the pan.
- Then, add coated balls in the oil.
- Cook it on low flame, and make sure that these will golden brown from all sides.
Tasty rice balls are ready to eat now. Serve it with hot sauce or ketchup & enjoy with your family.