How to Make Coated Mayo-Garlic Crispy French Fries Recipe at home
French fries are everyone’s favorite and are crazily delicious. The best fries are coated with a mixture and then deep-fried at a medium-high temperature to cook them through, to crisp them up to golden perfection. Coated Mayo-Garlic Crispy French Fries recipe is very simple you can easily find the ingredients in your kitchen to make as many or as few French fries as you like. Enjoy them with burgers, pizzas or as is.
Procedure to make Coated Mayo-Garlic Crispy French Fries
For making Coated Mayo-Garlic Crispy French Fries at home, you have to follow the simple and easy recipe, which is given below.
- Potatoes sliced, five
- Ginger and garlic paste, one tbsp
- Salt, one tbsp
- All purpose flour, two tbsp
- Corn flour, two tbsp
- Black pepper, half tbsp
- Mayonnaise, 2 tbsp
- Oil, for frying
- First, pour around four cups of water, enough to cover the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and boil.
- Then, slice the potatoes to a shape of your choice. You can either pick for fat French fries or thin ones or then boil it for about five to eight minutes.
- After that, take out the potatoes and rinse under tap water and let them dry on kitchen towel nicely.
- Now, pour the fries in a bowl, add ginger garlic paste then sprinkle all purpose flour, corn flour, black pepper powder and then coat them properly.
- Then, turn on the flame and preheat the oil pan when the oil turns hot, add the prepared coated French fries in it.
- Now, deep fry the French fries until they become golden brown and crispy.
- Finally, when you see its turn golden, take themout and drain extra oil on tissue paper.
Coated Mayo-Garlic Crispy French Fries are ready. Sprinkle some salt and Chat spice over them. Serve with ketchup.