An Amazing recipe to make Restaurant Style Chicken Baked Pasta
Today, we are going to share a very famous recipe of Chicken Baked Pasta and if you are looking for the quick and easy recipe then, it’s a perfect option for you. It’s one of the dinners that you can polish off in less time. Also, you can do variations on the recipe easily by adding different vegetables of your choice or any spices available in your kitchen. Must try this Restaurant Style Chicken Baked Pasta at home, because this is a marvelously comforting dish, this can be made ahead and will go down well with the family and friends.
Procedure to make Restaurant Style Chicken Baked Pasta
For making Chicken Baked Pasta at home, you have to follow the simple and easy recipe which is given below.
- Oil, two tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste, one tsp
- Onion, one medium
- Tomato, one medium
- Salt, to taste
- Chicken boneless, three hundred grams
- Turmeric Powder, quarter tsp
- Cumin, half tsp
- Red chili powder one tsp
- Tomato paste, one tbsp
- Yogurt, three to four tbsp
For white sauce:
- Butter, three tbsp
- Flour, two tbsp
- Milk, two cups
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cream Cheese, two tbsp (optional)
- Boiled Pasta, one packet
- First of all, take a pan, add some oil and ginger garlic paste in it.
- After that, add chopped onion, tomatoes, salt, chicken, turmeric, cumin powder, red chili powder and mix well.
- Then, add tomato paste, yogurt and cover it with lid and cook for ten minutes.
- Now, take a saucepan, melt butter, add flour and stir for a while, then add milk and keep on stirring until it gets thickens.
- After that, add cream cheese in it which is optional.
- Now, in a baking dish add boiled pasta, a layer of cooked chicken and white sauce all over the top.
- Finally, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on it and Bake over 200℃ until cheese melts.
Your Restaurant Style Chicken Baked Pasta is ready to eat now, serve it hot.