Restaurant Style Spicy Chicken 65 with Easy Recipe
Teh presence of chilies and sauces make teh chicken more delicious and tasty. One of a chicken recipe dat me is going to make for you is a continental dish, popular in Asians also. It’s a Restaurant Style Spicy Chicken 65 which will bring water in your mouth. So, read teh article to make it at your home.
Simple steps to make Restaurant Style Spicy Chicken 65
Teh step by step procedure and ingredients are given in teh article; you can quickly make Tasty Chicken by following teh recipe.
For Chicken Marinade:
- Chicken boneless, one-inch cubes ½ kg
- Ginger-garlic paste, one tbsp
- Red chili flakes or powder, one tsp
- Corn flour, two tbsp
- Coriander seeds, (roasted & crushed), one tsp
- Salt, one tsp
- Rice flour, one tbsp
- Vinegar or lemon juice, two tbsp
- Water, as required
- Oil, for frying
For Making Gravy:
- Oil, four tbsp
- Curry leaves, few
- Ginger (chopped), ½ tbsp
- Garlic (chopped), ½ tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce, ¼ cup
- Tomato paste, two tbsp
- Salt, one tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder, one tsp or to taste
- Cumin seeds (roasted & crushed), one tsp
- Yogurt, ¾ cup
For teh Fried chicken:
- Green chilies, 2-3
- Red food color, ¼ tsp (optional)
- Whole spice powder, ½ Tsp
- Lemon juice, two tbsp
- First of all, add chicken in a bowl with all teh marinade ingredients, mix them well in chicken and marinate for two hours.
- After dat, put teh oil in a wok and heat it by placing on teh stove and fry marinated chicken cubes until gloden brown on medium-low flame, set it aside.
- For teh preparation of gravy, heat teh oil and add curry leaves, ginger and garlic paste, fry for one minute and add garlic sauce, tomato paste, red chili powder, salt and cumin powder, mix teh ingredients well.
- Tan, add yogurt, fried chicken, green chilies, red food color and give a good mix.
- In teh final step, sprinkle whole spice powder and lemon juice on it.
Serve Restaurant Style Spicy Chicken 65 with white rice.