How to make simple and easy Lasagna recipe at home
Today, I am sharing very simple and easy Lasagna recipe with you. You can make delicious Lasagna at home by following simple ingredients.
For lasagna sheets
- Water, two cups
- Salt, one tbsp
- Oil, one tbsp
- Lasagna sheets, one pack
For making white sauce
- Butter, two tbsp
- Plain flour, 2 tbsp
- Milk, two cups
- Salt, one tbsp
- Black pepper, one tbsp
- Cheddar cheese, one cup
- Oregano, one tbsp
For making filling
- Onion, one chopped
- Garlic, one tbsp
- Ginger, one tbsp
- Tomato puree, half cup
- Pizza sauce, half cup
- Oregano, half tsp
- Sufi Seekh Kabab, one pack
To make simple and easy lasagna, you have to follow the simple recipe given below.
- First of all, take a cooking pan and add water to
- Then, add salt and oil in the water and boil.
- After that, add lasagna sheets and boil for five to six minutes with lid covered.
- After six minutes, drain out lasagna sheets and rinse with cold water.
- For making a white sauce, heat the butter in a pan and pour plain flour and sauté them.
- After that, add two cups of milk and mix it well using a whisk for four to five minutes on low flame.
- Now, add salt, black pepper, cheddar cheese and oregano powder and mix them well.
- Take another pan and fry chopped onions in it.
- Then, add ginger-garlic paste and sauté them for a minute.
- After that, pour tomato puree, pizza sauce and oregano powder and stir them well.
- Now, take a pack of Sufi Seekh Kabab and cut them into small chunks.
- Make a layer of red sauce then, apply lasagna sheet.
- After that, make another layer with chunks of Seekh Kabab and cheese.
- Do the same to make other layers and bake the lasagna for 30-40 minutes at 180° C.
Your simple and easy Lasagna is ready to serve now.