How to Make Dry Almond Cake without Oven At Home
Cake is the thing that is loved by everyone especially children. The dry cake is also favorite to serve with tea. I am sharing an easy recipe to make Dry Almond Cake without Oven at home. So, try to make it by following the step by step procedure.
Simple Recipe for Dry Almond Cake without Oven
You can try this simple and easy recipe of Almond Cake at home by following the ingredients and procedure.
- All Purpose Flour, 1 cup (120 grams)
- Powdered Sugar, 1 cup (150 grams)
- Eggs, three
- Butter, six tbsp (150 grams)
- Almond powder, ½ cup
- Whole dry milk, ½ cup
- Honey, two tbsp
- Baking Powder, 1.5 tsp
- Almond Essence, ¼ tsp
- Butter, two tbsp
- Almonds, 20 (Cut in 2 Pieces)
- Almond (Crushed), ¼ cup
- First of all, catch a cake baking pan, place a butter paper in it and grease it with the butter by using brush, then spread the almonds by making any style you want, sprinkle almond powder as well and set it aside.
- In a clean bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, crushed almonds and mix the ingredients well.
- After that, take another bowl, add butter and beat it well by adding sugar and salt, whole dry milk, honey, almond essence gradually, mix and beat them well.
- Now, take four eggs and add them in a batter one by one and beat them well with the beater.
- Later, add the flour mixture into the batter and again mix it well with the spatula.
- In the next step, transfer the batter into the baking pan and set it by tapping.
- Now, take a wok and preheat it for five minutes of high flam, place the pan in the wok by putting on a rack, cook it for thirty to forty minutes.
- Finally, the cake is ready, take it out and let it cool completely, separate it from the pan with the help of knife and serve!
Enjoy the delicious Dry Almond Cake without Oven with your family and friends.